Arlington, Virginia 22209
Gaslight Square is a forward thinking condominium development that brings together all of the best features and design aspects of Abdo's award winning residences. Dramatic residences feature direct elevator access, 19' ceilings and dual master bedrooms while penthouses boast large rooftop terraces and Wolf-Subzero appliances. Some units span the depth of the entire building with windows on both sides offering a truly unique living experience. Deliveries start in the spring of 2012 on this highly anticipated new construction project.
Are You A Gaslight Square Owner?
Modern Touches at Gaslight Square
- Dramatic oversized floor plans that offer double height 19' ceilings
- Secure private underground parking with available electric automobile charging stations
- Direct elevator access into all upper-level residences
- Unique corridor-free building design allows all residences to have full depth apartments with windows on both sides
- Private outdoor space for all residences, including expansive rooftop terraces for every penthouse, large private garden patios for all ground floor residences, and dining balconies for every flat
- Deluxe standard features including Wolf-Subzero appliance package, custom baths, designer lighting, and premium hardwood floors
- Many green features including Energy Star appliances, plumbing fixtures, windows, HVAC systems
Living in Ultra Convenient Rosslyn
Gaslight Square is located in Rosslyn, VA, with convenient access to Georgetown, downtown Washington, and Alexandria. Gaslight Square is a short metro ride to Washington's business corridor, the Capitol, and Ronald Reagan National Airport and soon to be metro accessible Dulles International Airport. You can walk into Clarendon where tons of shops and restaurants await or cross Key Bridge into the heart of Georgetown for the city's finest dining, shopping, theater and the arts.
Getting Out and About from Gaslight Square
Gaslight Square is located in Rosslyn with its own Metro stop on the Orange and Blue lines. It's a great walkable location to neighborhood restaurants and cafes as well as those in next door Clarendon which is also the next metro stop down the line. Access to DC, the beltway, National Airport and points beyond is easy with major thoroughfares within just a couple blocks.