"Georgetown’s most sought after address. Modern to a T, ultra high-service, superb location with views of the river and the canal. A winner on so many levels."
3303 Water Street, NW
Washington, District of Columbia 20007
$790,000 - $9,000,000
Sq Ft Range:
960 - 6,621 sq ft
Year Built: 2004
Private Outdoor Space: Yes
Building Roof Deck: Yes
Pets: Cats and Dogs allowed
Condo Fee: $1,191 - $8,005
No.of Stories: 9
No.of Units: 72
CUSTOM GRAPHICS BOX - NO FEATURED LISTINGS
3303 Water Street
Located on a prominent site between the Potomac River and the C&O Canal, 3303 Water Street reflects Georgetown's industrial past while providing high-end amenities and stylish, loft-like floor plans. It is a full service luxury condominium featuring 24-hour concierge service, door attendant, heated pool, gym, party/conference room and breathtaking views from rooftop decks and gardens. With just 70 residences ranging from 900 to 6,600 square feet, its modern interpretation of a turn-of-the-century industrial building earned it immediate star status among the best addresses in Washington.
Luxury Living at 3303 Water Street
- Welcoming porte cochere entrance on Water Street with a convenient, pedestrian-only, secondary entrance at the top of the hill on 33rd Street just below M Street
- Elegant main lobby, as well as naturally-lit 2-story lobbies on each residential level
- Rooftop pool, sundeck and garden terrace with adjacent locker rooms, fitness equipment and common room
- Extra-height ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows stretching wall-to-wall with French balconies, patios or terraces in most plans
- European custom designed, open-plan kitchens including stainless steel and granite countertops, Sub-Zero® panel refrigerators with Gaggenau or Miele ovens, cooktops, hoods, and dishwashers
- Baths feature deep-soaking tubs by Waterworks, marble floors, countertops and bath/shower surrounds, and frameless-glass shower doors. Hardware by Ann Sachs and fixtures by Kohler
Place your condo in the
GLOBAL SpotlightLearn More
Accessing the Best of DC from 3303 Water Street
Georgetown is a pedestrian's dream with everything residents need being in close walking distance. Taking to the roads is easy via Whitehurst Parkway, the Clara Barton Parkway and multiple access points to Virginia. National Airport is just 10 minutes away. Ubers abound in Georgetown and the closest Metro station is the Orange and Blue line's Foggy Bottom-GWU station.
Learn Your Condo’s Value
Market Value of
Please tell us a little about your property.
Where should we send your results?
Your request has been submitted and we will be in touch with you soon.
3303 Water Street Recent Sales
View Similar Buildings
- 22 West
- $800,000 - $4,000,000
- 948 - 3,629 sq ft
- 2501 Pennsylvania
- $1,700,000 - $3,000,000
- 2,199 - 4,500 sq ft
- Residences at Harbourside
- $1,295,000 - $5,500,000
- 1,813 - 5,167 sq ft
- Ritz-Carlton Georgetown
- $1,850,000 - $14,000,000
- 1,565 - 6,145 sq ft
- Ritz-Carlton West End
- $595,000 - $6,050,000
- 771 - 5,600 sq ft
- Turnberry Tower
- $690,000 - $6,000,000
- 1,312 - 5,304 sq ft
Living In Stylish Georgetown
Georgetown is lively by day and bustling into the night — a mix of tree-lined streets and waterfront parks with historic townhomes, palatial mansions and a growing number of stunning luxury condominiums and repurposed industrial building conversions with intriguing penthouses.
M Street and Wisconsin Avenue abound with high-end shops, bars, and restaurants. Located in North West Washington, DC along the Potomac River waterfront, Georgetown was founded in 1751. It is unquestionably one of the most affluent neighborhoods in Washington and home to many of the city's politicians and lobbyists.
Explore Georgetown and Our Preferred Buildings