Chevy Chase, Maryland 20815
Somerset House represents the epitome of "country club" style living with every possible luxury amenity residents could desire located within the lushly landscaped 17 acre grounds. A tree lined gated entry opens to three high rise buildings ranging from 18 to 21 stories, each with porte-cochères, door men and valet parking. Each of the buildings at the Somerset House offers a community room with a kitchen and bar area, card tables and both indoor and outdoor entertaining spaces. The buildings that make up Somerset House are their own separate associations and addresses:
- Somerset House One - 5600 Wisconsin Avenue, constructed in 1988, 159 units and 20 stories
- Somerset House Two - 5610 Wisconsin Avenue, constructed in 1990, 149 units and 21 stories
- Parc Somerset - 5630 Wisconsin Avenue, constructed in 1999, 97 units and 18 stories
The country club option like none other. A gated complex in Maryland’s posh Friendship Heights neighborhood with every service and amenity possible. Unmatched.
The Somerset House Clubhouse and Sports Complex, is connected to each building by an underground entryway. It features a staggering array of amenities and activities including a large community party room, boardroom, catering kitchen, card room, an outdoor heated pool and spa, indoor heated pool and spa, TV room, billiard room, kitchen and dining area, state-of-the-art gym with exercise classes, handball/racquetball courts, arts and hobby room and three tennis courts with an on-site tennis pro.
Units feature large terraces for outdoor living and entertaining while penthouses, high in the sky, provide sweeping unobstructed views of the city and lush suburbs beyond. The floor plans are generous with some stretching to over 4,000 square feet making these condominium homes highly desirable. Many of the properties have been completely redone by Washington's top designers resulting in exciting and exceptionally gorgeous living spaces.
Country Club Amenities at Somerset House
- Gated security controlled entry into the community
- 17 acres of lushly landscaped grounds
- Door man, front desk and valet parking for residents and guests
- Expansive floor plans and wonderful outdoor living spaces
- Penthouses on one and two levels with spectacular unobstructed views
- Indoor and outdoor pools and spas
- Indoor squash/handball courts, sauna, exercise facility
- Three outdoor tennis courts with on-site tennis pro
- Numerous party rooms, indoor and outdoor entertaining areas
- Card rooms, craft rooms and billiard room
Exceptional Living in Fashionable Friendship Heights
Residents of the Village of Friendship Heights live in one of the most sought-after and upscale areas in the Capital Region. At their doorstep are a multitude of fine restaurants, chic stores and shops and elegant high-rise residential buildings. World class shopping includes Gucci, Bulgari, Cartier, Jimmy Choo, Tiffany's, Louis Vitton, Sack's, Nieman Marcus, Ralph Lauren, Barney's and Whole Foods among the neighborhood notables. Friendship Heights is often known as the "Rodeo Drive of Washington, DC".
The Best of DC and Maryland at Your Doorstep
Friendship Heights has it's own Metro stop along the Red Line, two blocks from Somerset House. Easy access into and out of the city is found on nearby Wisconsin, Connecticut and Massachusetts Avenues. Taxis are in abundant supply as well called by the door man if you don't want to take your car out. Residents enjoy easy access to downtown and nearby Bethesda's additional dining and shopping choices, Reagan National Airport and the Kennedy Center.
- Chase Point
- $575,000 - $2,995,000