Jeff Wilson – Totally Focused on DC Penthouse Properties
Lifelong DC native and current Dupont Circle resident, Jeff Wilson recognized a flaw in the listing process for penthouse properties. Meticulous by nature and driven to serve his clients’ needs, Jeff was unable to find penthouse properties in the MLS because only about 10% of actual penthouses are listed that way. As a result, the MLS by itself is unreliable. The only way to find every penthouse is to go through each listing, look for the penthouse designation, determine the floor it’s on or use your knowledge of every building to uncover the hidden penthouses. As a highly successful agent, Jeff realized that this market comprised of dynamic properties, breathtaking amenities and magnificent neighborhoods was greatly underserved and set out to create Life At The Top -- a resource that welcomes buyers and sellers alike to market penthouses and luxury condominiums exclusively.
Life At The Top — The Ultimate Site For Penthouse Buyers
To build the most comprehensive penthouse and luxury condominium showcase on the Internet, Jeff Wilson and the Life At The Top team used their vast market knowledge combined with exhaustive research to identify the best buildings in the best neighborhoods on both sides of the Potomac. Every address was visited and amenities were detailed…neighborhoods toured and highlights assessed…all to create a finely tuned sales engine delivering premium buyers to you.
- Only Life At The Top can put you on the Hidden Penthouse List — our exclusive hand-selected roster of available penthouse offerings, always fresh and 100 percent proprietary.
- We know that at least 85 percent of all real estate buyers start their search on the Web, so we spend lavishly and effectively promoting our website and optimizing for high search engine visibility. As a result, LifeAtTheTop.com is a highly trafficked, high-ranking site for key Washington DC real estate search engine terms.
- Social media including Facebook and YouTube are powerful elements in our online strategy keeping your property out front of the pack and highly visible to buyers.
- When you choose to list with Life At The Top, we deliver more prospects to your virtual door and more qualified buyers to your real property!
TTR Sotheby's International Realty —The Dominating Force In DC Luxury Properties
Since its founding in 1999, TTR Sotheby's International Realty has grown and prospered to dominate the luxury real estate market in the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia. As a Life At The Top client you will benefit from unmatched resources including:
- In 2011, TTR Sotheby's International Realty was awarded “Highest Sales Volume Per Agent” in America and the “Highest Sales Price Per Transaction” by Real Trends, the leading organization in the nation which ranks the performance of residential real estate firms.
- Sales volume - 2009 $1.1 Billion; 2010 $1.3 Billion; 2011 $1.4 Billion
- With just 100 top professional associates, TTR Sotheby's International Realty leads the market in sold transactions of $1 Million plus, exceeding sales of firms with as many as 10,000 plus agents.
- Access TTR Sotheby's International Realty’s Private Placement Program where many properties are offered for sale before they are publicly on the market or listed in any real estate database — many of these residences sell before they are ever offered to the public.
- Our 100 well-connected agents often make requests for properties that have not yet been listed for sale. Access to this highly qualified pool of buyers gives us a distinct advantage and ability to connect buyers and sellers, effectively selling properties in the private market.
Marketing Across The Spectrum For Maximum Impact
The days when advertising was the beginning and end to marketing a property are long past. In today's world, a far more sophisticated approach is necessary, tested and refined to deliver the attention and interest your listing deserves from every possible avenue locally, nationally and internationally. Success is not the result of one thing, but the collective impact of our entire arsenal of marketing activities:
Unequalled Global Affiliations
Our clients are connected to the finest real estate networks worldwide providing quality exposure for our properties. These networks include Regents Luxury Real Estate, Who’s Who In Luxury Real Estate®, Luxury Real Estate.com, and Leading Real Estate Companies of the World™
International Internet Partnerships
TTR Sotheby's International Realty International listings and virtual tours are automatically distributed to sites such as LuxuryRealEstate.com, Regents.com, ResidenceInternational.com, and Realtor.com.
Dramatic Advertising In The World’s Most-Read Real Estate Publications:
The Wall Street Journal, Architectural Digest, Unique Homes, the Financial Times,
Country Life, Luxury Real Estate.Com, Residence International and Leading Estates of the World.
Portfolio Magazine – The Showcase of The Capital Region
Portfolio showcases a collection of TTR Sotheby's International Realty's and Armfield, Miller & Ripley's Fine Properties' current luxury property offerings. Portfolio is distributed to every home in the Capital Region valued over $1 Million, to private clients, target markets, selected offices and agents in the brokerage community, and to National and International networks representing high end clients worldwide.
Enhanced Photography And Print Materials:
Before your listing appears, professional architectural photography of the entire property facilitates the production of a comprehensive virtual tour of your penthouse, a stunning printed brochure and direct mail pieces.
The Best Penthouse Properties Are Sold Privately
Unknown to most sellers and buyers, there exists an active marketplace where properties are bought and sold every day. As a Life At The Top Buyer Client, the Private Market offers you the opportunity to gain several advantages without a public listing of your penthouse:
- Days On Market (DOM), a figure that works against a seller the longer it takes to sell, does not get tracked in our Private Placement Program. You enjoy being on the market without the detriment of a high DOM working against you when negotiating.
- Many of our clients prefer to buy in the private market — higher prices often result when buyers gain special access before the rest of the buying public.
- Some of our clients desire or need the privacy when selling. Private Placement listings can have various levels of exposure depending on the seller's needs. Sometimes only a brief description of the property, area and price are available until a buyer is matched. Then more information can be provided while maintaining the complete privacy of our seller.
- Private Placement allows you to test the water without the pressure of keeping your home ready to show at a moment’s notice. Buyers are highly screened by TTR Sotheby's International Realty so a match is more likely.