"Stunning new construction with true custom finishes make this a stand out building. Perched above it all with literally everything at your doorstep."
1515 15th Street, NW
Washington, District of Columbia 20005
$389,900 - $1,999,900
Sq Ft Range:
630 - 2,837 sq ft
Year Built: 2008
Private Outdoor Space: Yes
Building Roof Deck: No
Pets: Cats and Dogs allowed
Condo Fee: $315.39 - $1,073.03
No.of Stories: 8
No.of Units: 90
Situated on the most convenient and desirable blocks in the city, Metropole sets the standard for modern new construction and refined style in Logan Circle. Units feature designer selected interiors, soaring 2 story ceilings and VIP access to VIDA Fitness right in the building. Logan Circle is one of DC's most vibrant neighborhoods with literally everything you need just outside your door - Whole Foods, Starbucks, CVS, Logan Hardware, The Studio Theater and the explosion of restaurants, shops and cafes that have made Logan the place to be.
Units feature 2 story living spaces, open layouts, floor to ceiling windows and stunning hardwood floors in a unique Metropole finish. Kitchens and baths are as stunningly modern and compelling as the layouts that often feature floating dens. Penthouses offer private roof decks large enough to accommodate both living and dining spaces high above he bustling streets below.
Place your condo in the
GLOBAL SpotlightLearn More
Ultra Modern Living at Metropole
- One and two level floor plans offer 1-2 bedroom layouts plus dens on some units
- Stunning modern design with soaring 2 story ceilings and floor to ceiling windows
- Private terraces for penthouse units and balconies for most other layouts
- Exposed ceilings and ductwork float above gleaming hardwood floors
- Unique platform rooms in select residences
- Urban fireplaces in select residences
- Huge walk-in closets
- Designer selected finishes including sleek bathrooms with custom vanities and cabinets
- Custom designed kitchens with full-height European cabinetry
- KitchenAid, Bosch and Electrolux Energy Star stainless steel appliances
- Recessed down lights and low-voltage track lighting
- Dramatic lobby featuring original artwork and concierge service
- Landscaped courtyard and green construction features throughout
- VIDA Fitness, Aura Spa and Bang Salon in the building
- Two guest suites available by request
- Private, underground parking with card access, guest spaces and secure storage
The Best of Logan Circle at Your Doorstep
Logan Circle is one of DC’s most vibrant, happening and desirable neighborhoods with Victorian row houses, repurposed loft spaces, and new condominiums lining the streets. Residents enjoy a host of retailers, restaurants, coffee houses, art galleries, furniture stores, live theater and nightlife venues. Property values for the exceptional condominium residents found in Logan top some of the highest price per square foot figures in the city and for good reason. Logan is definitely one the the hot spots to be.
Learn Your Condo’s Value
Market Value of
Please tell us a little about your property.
Where should we send your results?
Your request has been submitted and we will be in touch with you soon.
Metropole Recent Sales
View Similar Buildings
- 2020 Lofts
- $384,000 - $1,500,000
- 648 - 1,877 sq ft
- City Overlook
- $699,900 - $1,403,625
- 1,057 - 2,044 sq ft
- Cooper Lewis
- $800,000 - $2,000,000
- 1,155 - 2,000 sq ft
- The Floridian
- $229,500 - $1,045,000
- 385 - 1,765 sq ft
- $386,000 - $1,675,000
- 550 - 1,800 sq ft
- Union Row
- $270,000 - $1,200,000
- 503 - 2,100 sq ft
Living In Vibrant Logan Circle
Logan Circle is one of DC’s most vibrant, happening and desirable neighborhoods with Victorian row houses, repurposed loft spaces, and new condominiums lining the streets. Residents enjoy a host of retailers, restaurants, coffee houses, art galleries, furniture stores, live theater and nightlife venues. Property values for the exceptional condominium residents found in Logan top some of the highest price per square foot figures in the city and for good reason. Logan is definitely one of the hot spots to be.
Explore Logan Circle and Our Preferred Buildings