"Two buildings of modern simplicity with an edge. Many varied floor plans, walls of glass and open spaces perfect for those wanting something distinctive."
919 and 929 Florida Avenue, NW
Washington, District of Columbia 20001
$262,000 - $965,000
Sq Ft Range:
385 - 1,765 sq ft
Year Built: 2007
Private Outdoor Space: Yes
Building Roof Deck: Yes
Pets: Cats and Dogs allowed
Condo Fee: $182 - $759
No.of Stories: 8
No.of Units: 118
The Floridian is an excitingly modern 2 building community of dramatic loft style condominiums in the vibrant U Street Corridor. Units offer floor to ceiling windows, exposed ductwork and raw concrete ceilings creating distinctively modern and edgy living spaces. Each unit features warm hardwood flooring in the main living spaces, open granite and stainless steel kitchens and modern baths with frameless glass showers. Larger units also feature separate whirlpool tubs in the master baths. The building offers secure under ground garage parking and a truly wonderful roof deck with amazing city views. Penthouses and other floor plans have their own private outdoor spaces as well.
Place your condo in the
GLOBAL SpotlightLearn More
Ultra Modern Living at the Floridian
- Airy 10' raw concrete ceilings and floor to ceiling double-pane windows
- Eco-friendly bamboo and maple flooring in the principal living spaces
- Designer European lighting throughout on dimmer switches
- Authentic loft detailing including sliding barn doors and exposed oval ductwork
- Private outdoor spaces including Juliet and full size balconies
- Generous walk-in closets and abundant storage areas
- Kitchens with white concrete, granite or quartz counters
- Modern European cabinetry with soft close drawers and doors
- GE Profile stainless steel appliances including gas ranges and microwaves
- Baths feature floating vanities with over mount sinks and custom Porcelanosa tile
- Full size washer and dryer in each unit
- Secure garage parking and bike storage
- Spectacular roof deck with some of the most sweeping and incredible views of the city
Getting Around Town from the Floridian
Located conveniently at 9th and Florida just off U Street, the Floridian is just 1 block to the Metro's U Street station along the Green and Yellow lines. You can walk to everything you need from this convenient location or grab a cab at your doorstep.
Learn Your Condo’s Value
Market Value of
Please tell us a little about your property.
Where should we send your results?
Your request has been submitted and we will be in touch with you soon.
The Floridian Recent Sales
View Similar Buildings
- 2020 Lofts
- $384,000 - $1,500,000
- 648 - 1,877 sq ft
- City Overlook
- $699,900 - $1,403,625
- 1,057 - 2,044 sq ft
- Cooper Lewis
- $800,000 - $2,000,000
- 1,155 - 2,000 sq ft
- $389,900 - $1,999,900
- 630 - 2,837 sq ft
- $386,000 - $1,675,000
- 550 - 1,800 sq ft
- Union Row
- $270,000 - $1,200,000
- 503 - 2,100 sq ft
Living Along The Bustling U Street Corridor
A historically commercial and residential Victorian-era neighborhood in Northwest Washington, U Street Corridor is now home to an impressive array of shops, galleries, cafes, restaurants, nightclubs and new high rise condominiums. The U Street corridor has undergone substantial urban renewal and is now one of the most vibrant and progressive areas of the city. From renowned historic venues including Ben's Chili Bowl and the Lincoln Theater to Busboys and Poets, Town Danceboutique and the Black Cat, U Street is the DC hot spot for exciting nightlife. Situated on a slight rise over the city, the panoramic views available from the rooftops can be unbeatable.
Explore U Street and Our Preferred Buildings